Will your child be visiting other parts of the world? Do you have health concerns about upcoming or recent international travel? Newton Pediatrics offers expertise in preventative treatment as well as specialized diagnosis and treatment for travel-related illnesses. We target and pinpoint specific health issues for every part of the globe.
Let us know if you’d like to schedule a travel medicine appointment. You may wish to arrange pre-approval for insurance coverage for this type of visit.
- Pre-travel and post-travel counseling
- Routine vaccinations
- Yellow fever guidance and vaccination
- Traveler’s diarrhea management
- Rabies exposure
- Malaria prophylaxis
- Insect precautions
- Parasite exposures
For detailed information about International Travel Medicine, we recommend Center for Disease Control.
In order to book an appointment, you will need:
- Primary Care Doctor’s information such as – Name, Address, Telephone number and NPI
- Referral using diagnose code of : V01.79
- Insurance information
- Complete history of immunizations
- If paying out of pocket, please call the office for pricing.
Also, if possible, fill out our International Travel Medicine Questionnaire.