Newton Pediatrics — Your medical home
Newton Pediatrics is a full-service office located in the heart of Newton Centre. We deliver state-of-the-art health care while overseeing and coordinating with our affiliated providers. Our practice offers additional specialties in travel medicine, behavioral health, and environmental health.
Dedicating ourselves to your child’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being is the mission of Newton Pediatrics. We pledge/promise to deliver our services with kindness, respect, and special attention for every child.
Multi-lingual pediatric office in Newton
Many of our patients are multilingual—and so are we! We can answer your questions about early language acquisition and multiple languages in the home from personal experience.
Some families prefer to communicate in their native language. We can read your medical records in these languages without translation, which can be very helpful in accessing your full medical history and providing comprehensive medical care.
Our languages include:
Our practices and values
- We believe in the ethical practice of medicine, in providing leadership throughout the community and serving those in our community who are in need.
- We believe in the prevention of disease and the promotion of healthy lifestyles for all children.
- We practice medicine as a team and value the contributions of all of our staff in providing excellent medical care and service.
- We are committed to finding the best solution for a problem with the help of sub-specialists available through Boston Children’s Hospital staff or other top providers in our community.
- To help you to achieve the best overall health possible for your child and the entire family
- To provide the highest quality health care to the children and families we serve
- To build long-term trust and mutual respect
- To be an efficient and cost-effective practice that meets the needs of children during times of health as well as during times of illness
About Newton Centre
We are proud to practice in the community where we live. This allows us the opportunity to build on our passion for creating an in-depth understanding of the influences that affect children’s health.
Newton is a wonderful community with many resources and interesting history. We look forward to your comments and updates. We invite you to share your “insider tips” and interesting facts about Newton on our Facebook page.
Did you know?
Katherine Lee Bates, who wrote “America the Beautiful,” lived on Centre Street in Newton Centre.
Samuel Francis Smith, a clergyman who wrote the words to the hymn MyCountry, ‘Tis o Thee, also known as “America,” lived at 1181 Centre Street in Newton Centre.