Infants (birth to 2)
Welcome to the world! Your baby meets his/her new pediatrician on the morning after the birth. Regularly-scheduled infant visits begin in the first week.
Newton Pediatrics follows infants closely, especially in the first two months. This is a time of rapid change and growth. We discuss feeding, sleeping, development, and any questions, concerns, or observations you may have. Now is the time to establish patterns for a lifetime of good health, and we are here to provide support and reliable information.
For more information about your infant and baby, click on the links below
to go to our Resources section
- Supplies to have at home for your baby
- Appointment schedule for infants and babies
- What happens during newborn and infant visits
- When to schedule a “sick” visit
- Dosage recommendations for fever and pain reduction (check with our office before administering medication to infants less than six months old)
- Immunization schedule
- What to pack in your baby’s diaper bag