Newton Pediatrics — Your Medical Home
We deliver state-of-the-art health care while overseeing and coordinating with our affiliated providers. As your patient-centered medical home, we improve patient access and help track labs, imaging, referrals, and follow-up from hospital visits. This increases communication among staff and patients. Our clinics are able to better serve the needs of our diverse patient population, manage high-risk patients, redefine results across clinical quality, and improve patient experiences.
At Newton Pediatrics, our providers treat a wide variety of common problems including viral illness, allergies, fevers, respiratory problems and much more. Our practice also offers additional specialties including travel medicine, behavioral health, child obesity, and environmental health. We also promote health and wellness by offering routine physical, vaccinations, and developmental medicine.
We pride ourselves in employing a professional team of nurses and clerical staff to work diligently making your child’s experience as pleasant and efficient as possible. We partner with families and our communities to promote wellness, confidence, and non-judgment medical care.
Dedicating ourselves to your child’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being is the mission of Newton Pediatrics. We pledge/promise to deliver our services with kindness, respect, and special attention to every child.
Multi-lingual pediatric office in Newton, Waltham, and Wellesley
Many of our patients are multilingual—and so are we! We can answer your questions about early language acquisition and multiple languages in the home from personal experience.
Some families prefer to communicate in their native language. We can read your medical records in these languages without translation, which can be very helpful in accessing your full medical history and providing comprehensive medical care.
Our languages include:
Our practices and values
- We believe in providing expert and compassionate care from birth to young adulthood.
- We believe in the prevention of disease and the promotion of healthy lifestyles for all children.
- We practice medicine as a team and value the contributions of all of our staff in providing excellent medical care and service.
- We are committed to finding the best solution for a problem with the help of sub-specialists available through Boston Children’s Hospital staff or other top providers in our community.
- To help you to achieve the best overall health possible for your child and the entire family.
- To provide the highest quality health care to the children and families we serve.
- To build long-term trust and mutual respect.
- To be an efficient and cost-effective practice that meets the needs of children during times of health as well as during times of illness.
Did you know?
Katherine Lee Bates, who wrote “America the Beautiful,” lived on Centre Street in Newton Centre.
Samuel Francis Smith, a clergyman who wrote the words to the hymn MyCountry, ‘Tis o Thee, also known as “America,” lived at 1181 Centre Street in Newton Centre.